Saturday 21 December 2013

My Opinions: The Tangle Teezer [Review]


I've wanted to get myself a Tangle Teezer for a while now, but never really got round to it. I was definitely expecting great things after all the hype it's got, especially from other beauty bloggers and vloggers, and I have to say it has definitely lived up to expectations.

I'd say the only downside is the fact that, as the bristles are so short and I have a lot of very thick hair, if I have an especially big knot in my hair, it is tricky to get all the way through on the first try. This means that you do have to spend a little bit of time going through your hair and you definitely have to take your time and brush the underneath of your hair separately. In other words this isn't some magic tool that automatically removes tangles. However, it is the best thing I've ever brushed my hair with.

As my hair is so thick, and I do have quite a lot of it, it gets really tangley, but brushing out tangles with a Tangle Teezer is a lot less difficult (and painful) than dragging an ordinary hairbrush through it. As you can see I bought the purple Tangle Teezer, (although I kind of wish I'd got the pink one or the orange one) and I love the design. I also really like the way the brush is moulded to fit comfortably in your hand.

So to sum up, if you're wondering whether it's worth spending £11 (from Boots: http://www.boots.com/en/Tangle-Teezer-Purple-Glitter_1189454/) on a hairbrush, I'd definitely say it is, and despite a few 'is that a horse hairbrush?' comments I've had quite a few compliments on how my hair looks after I've used my Tangle Teezer. Even if you're hair doesn't get particularly tangley I'd say the Tangle Teezer would work great as an ordinary hairbrush anyway, and would probably get the job done a lot quicker.


-Lilly x

No comments:

Post a Comment